Wednesday, November 12, 2014

FAMILY PICTURES


Why is it that family pictures always cause drama in a family.  As soon as a photographer picks up a camera to take our family photos it seems that my girls grow horns and want to go into battle with each other.  They disagree about everything, discussions turn into arguments and I end up yelling at them to just be quiet and smile.  Does this sound familiar to anyone or does this only happen in our family?  


I always wonder why this happens and try very hard to prevent the annual meltdown.  But, in the last 15 years that I have been a mother....we have not succeeded.  I ultimately begin yelling (yes, I am a yeller) and we manage to smile our way through the photo session even though inside we may want to kill each other.  

After many mishaps, we finally got the shot that I wanted....it will be our Christmas card for 2014.  I hope my girls will remember the end product and not the bickering to get it.  Maybe when they are mothers someday (hopefully a LONG ways off) they will understand how truly difficult this can be - family pictures.

Here are a few of our bloopers....the real deal will be posted after the cards go out.  Stay tuned :)







No comments:

Post a Comment