Saturday, November 2, 2013

BOO!

A cute ghost, NC STATE volleyball player, and a BABY.

CLAIRE

GRACE & JANE

Halloween happens to be one of my favorite holidays.  Not because I am a pagan or like devilish behavior but, because it is a fun, humorous night that you are encouraged to play dress-up.  I have tons of Halloween decorations and items to help us have a SPOOKTACULAR experience.  When we found out that we were moving Australia, Tom suggested that I try to simplify our lives and leave behind items that we DON'T need.  Well Halloween decorations fell into this category because we were not sure if they even celebrated this holiday. 

Shortly after arriving, my kids did some investigative work and discovered that some Australians DO celebrate Halloween but, it is on a much smaller scale.  I was completely bummed that I did not bring my Halloween paraphernalia.  So I decided that I would do my best to make Halloween an enjoyable experience despite missing all our Spooky Supplies.

Carving - We miss our specialized carving kit!
Beginning the YUCKY part...





I planned a SPOOKY meal for us to eat and we watched "GHOSTBUSTERS" after Grace and Jane went trick- or- treating on street close by our house. 

Our Meal





The girls with their friend Jada "The Minion".

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great night! Love your spooky dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't the same without those pretty girls digging in my candy bowl!!! Miss y'all a ton this holiday.

    ReplyDelete