Sunday, April 14, 2013

HAPPY FEET


Don’t you just love these shoes, these are the new looks that my girls will be sporting for school in a couple of weeks.  All three of my girls happen to love shoes.  They take after their parents, particularly their DAD and the thought of having to wear these ugly shoes is just overwhelming to them.  However, it is standard issue around this part of the world.  

We went to the uniform shop this week and got them all set for school.  The little girls - Grace and Jane will be wearing the following outfits.  

Jane is showing you the Fall/Winter look.  

 JANE


GRACE

GRACE -showing her enthusiasm!


Grace is sporting the Spring/Summer look.  

They are definitely not going to be gracing the runways in these get-ups for fashion week but, they serve a purpose.  They will have to express themselves with their individual fashion sense when they get home and on the weekends.  Quite frankly, I am a little bit overjoyed with the fact that the girls will be wearing uniforms.  We were embarking on an era where what you wear can be such a time sucker in the mornings.  Now we will have time to worry about other things--boys, make-up, teenage girl drama - Hooray...:)


Claire school uniform is below...she wears the same outfit all year long (with/without the blazer depending on the temperature outside).

She wishes that it was this instead....I am glad that it is not the rapper girl.  :)

3 comments:

  1. The girls look so pretty and happy. I am jealous about the hats. I would love to wear a hat to cover my crazy hair every day ;)

    Post when you get the guts to try kangaroo, or crocodile meat. I want to see what it tastes like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool togs ladies! There are definite advantages to uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the UNI's. I wish we had them in the states! Particularly, I like the hats!

    ReplyDelete